Vintage Wine Estates, Inc. is a collection of vintner family-owned winery estates and brands based in Santa Rosa, California. We are an industry leader across all sales channels and dedicated to providing wine consumers with a range of wine selections from $10 to $100 dollars. Vintage Wine Estates is a dynamic, growing organization seeking a Bottling Sanitation Technician I to join our Ray's Station Winery team. Customer service is central in our culture, with focus on both our external and our internal customers. We value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy working with a professional, results-driven team in a collaborative environment.
The Tech 1 position is the entry level position in the Sanitation Department. Tech 1’s are responsible for the cleaning and prepping of the bottling lines pre-production, excluding the Monoblock Fillers, as well relieving production employees on the bottling lines during breaks and lunches
Responsible for daily housekeeping duties during scheduled Sanitation time. Ensures all loose debris and wine spills are removed from the production floor to prevent injury or possible contamination of product. Assists Sanitation Tech 2’s in completing start up functions. Responsible for operating Bottling equipment during production hours to relieve employees for breaks and lunches.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complies with Ray's Station Winery's GMP, Safety, SSOP, and Quality guidelines.
• Complete all Sanitation documents associated with the Tech 1 Sanitation position.
• Safely uses all chemicals and chemical distribution equipment used in the RSW Sanitation Department.
• Uses various methods and equipment to clean Case Packers, Box Sealers, Un-Casers, Labelers, Palletizers, Conveyors and Capsule Applicators.
• Can read Product Spec sheets to identify material to be ran on production lines.
• Able to complete all Tech 1 assignments on RSW production lines on time and accurately. Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and have time management skills in order to successfully complete Tech 1 assignments during the Sanitation cycle.
• Qualifies on Forklift and Clamplift.
• Assists Tech 2’s to ensure production lines start up on time.
• Proficient in the following bottling roles to assist production with breaks and lunches
• All other duties as assigned.
Vintage Wine Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.