Vintage Wine Estates is a collection of vintner family-owned winery estates and brands based in Santa Rosa, California. We are an industry leader across all sales channels and dedicated to providing wine consumers with a range of wine selections from $10 to $100 dollars. Vintage Wine Estates is a dynamic, growing organization seeking a Concierge to join our team. Customer service is central in our culture, with focus on both our external and our internal customers. We value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy working with a professional, results-driven team in a collaborative environment.
The concierge position requires a positive, friendly and professional demeanor. This position ensures the guests are welcomed and directed onto the property, creating the guest’s first impression and setting the tone for the entire experience. The secondary function of the concierge is to politely screen non-scheduled groups for appropriateness.
· 1+ years’ experience in related field
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Valid CA driver’s license with a clean record
· Must share company values: integrity, respect, value creation, compliance, customer focus
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in an evolving environment with enthusiasm
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must enjoy working with people and embrace hospitality
· Must be able to climb, kneel, pull, hear, crouch lift stoop, reach push, see repeatedly
· Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties
· Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and /or up to 10 lbs of force constantly to move objects
· Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays