Vintage Wine Estates, Inc. is a collection of vintner family-owned winery estates and brands based in Santa Rosa, California. We are an industry leader across all sales channels and dedicated to providing wine consumers with a range of wine selections from $10 to $100 dollars. Vintage Wine Estates is a dynamic, growing organization seeking a Warehouse Forklift Operator to join our team. Customer service is central in our culture, with focus on both our external and our internal customers. We value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy working with a professional, results-driven team in a collaborative environment.
This position performs order fulfillment if needed, shipping and receiving duties, and supports all Warehouse dock functions.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Demonstrate good math skills
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum of 1-2 years related job experience
• Valid California Driver’s License required
• Must share company values: integrity, respect, value creation, compliance, customer focus
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in an evolving environment with enthusiasm
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk to hear
• Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms
• Occasionally required to stand and walk
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
• Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles
Vintage Wine Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.